Digital Leaders and their schools will benefit from:
- Structured online training with engaging interactive content
- Badges, points and awards
- Support from Childnet’s expert team
- The opportunity to take part in competitions and event
- Access to a network of Digital Leaders across the UK and internationally
- Opportunities to engage top tech companies and Government and impact policy
- Involvement in future development of the platform itself and Childnet’s wider work
Take a look at the programme’s Impact Report 2020 to find out more about how the programme could impact your whole school community.
The Digital Leaders Programme is delivered as part of Childnet’s work in the UK Safer Internet Centre. Find out more about Childnet and the work we do.
Try out the platform for yourself with a guest login
Help us work towards an outstanding whole school community approach to online safety.Register your interest
Meet the team
Get to know the team behind the Digital Leaders Programme and how their different roles contribute to the running of the programmeGo to meet the team
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are a school, parent or carer, we can answer your questions about the programme.Go to FAQs